The School of Engineering & Computing Sciences (ENCS) prepares students to pursue productive careers and advanced degrees in engineering, computer science, or geographic information sciences and to carry out scholarly investigations that enrich the educational experience of the students and advances their state of knowledge in the field. In addition, ENCS seeks to promote excellence in all endeavors and diversity in both its student population and faculty.
- Computer Information Systems
- Systems Programming
- Computer Game Programming
- Computer Science Education
- Geographic Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Geospatial Surveying Engineering